Man With A Van Requirements
The following conditions help to ensure a fair and level playing field for all Movers who partner with us.
- Provide a prompt email quote or reply to every request received (within 24hrs).
- Offer an alternative date/time if no availability for customer's preferred option.
- Able to cover all jobs from single items, to full moves requiring extra helpers.
- Attend all bookings punctually, notifying customer by phone or text if delayed.
- Vehicles/drivers covered by the necessary 'hire and reward' insurance.
If you have no availability for the customer's preferred date/time always offer the nearest alternative, possibly with a slight discount if they are willing to switch to a less busy day. Unless they state otherwise most people do have some flexibility.
If the job is not viable, such as transporting a single item long distance, please still reply to the customer with a brief explanation (or link to an info page) to avoid them trying to submit the same request again.
No offers should be made to Customers to 'beat any other quote' they have received from any other Mover via ManwithaVan.co.uk. Our Movers are all well established and charge a similar rate, so if you do need to make any adjustments to your method of quoting it will become apparent to you through the percentage of requests you convert into bookings.
It is strictly prohibited to pass on quote requests, confirmed bookings or work attained via ManwithaVan.co.uk to third parties who are not your own employees, colleagues or regular assistants. Please read Terms and Conditions for further details.
Return to Movers